Toddlers, please feel free to steal these ideas when you (and dear ol' Daddy) draw a blank on what to do when you're home alone or giving Mommy a break.
1. Play "all aboard" on Daddy's back
2. Read a book
3. Play ukulele and sing silly songs
4. Jump on the bed
5. Play weeeeeeee (Daddy swings you up in the air)
6. Play airplanes or choo choos
7. Toss ball or balloon back and forth
8. Play hide 'n seek
9. Make animals from Play Doh
10. Play laughter games (Shake hands and say ha ha hee hee...)
Do you have any good ideas for spending time with Daddy?
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Monday, February 2, 2009
Did I need a haircut? You be the judge. Here are my before and after pictures. This is what Mummy and Daddy said:
Mummy: Just trim a little bit
Daddy: Yes, I'll just cut a little.
Mummy: You're cutting too much!
Daddy: No, I'm not.
Daddy: Maybe I cut a little too much in the front.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Kelton's new word today was "poople." This is the first time he has said a color name. When I asked him what color his Flinstone vitamin was, he said purple and pointed to the purple color on the caterpillar we had just been practicing colors with.